New Martial Arts Gym in Arlington Heights IL opens mid November.
If you are looking for martial arts training near Arlington Heights the timing is perfect!
New Arlington Heights IL Martial Arts academy is the new addition to Victory Martial Arts Family of schools with 6 gyms in Chicago and surrounding suburbs, the pre-opening 14 day trial membership can also be used to enroll kids in the Victory Martial Arts kids’ karate classes.
The Victory website states that the kids martial arts is taught in a TEAM environment but each individual student must go through the process of attaining “Black Belt” on their own, this enables them to learn important lesson about leadership & teamwork and their own ability to achieve.
Why is Mixed Martial Arts training so popular?
3 Big reasons…
- No Other workout can compare to Martial Arts training.
- You will NEVER get Bored! Classes are always different in workout but ALWAYS consistent in Inspiration!
- You actually are getting in Knockout shape AND you have actually gained skills to DEFEND yourself if you are ever confronted with a dangerous situation.
Victory Martial Arts recently opened their new martial arts gym in Arlington Heights and to commemorate this new feat, Victory Martial Arts have announced a free 14 days membership offer for the people of Arlington Heights. Victory Martial Arts stands for promoting martial arts as a way for both adults and kids to develop a healthier lifestyle and important intellectual, physiological and personality benefits, their new gym will be offering Muay Thai Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts, Complete Self Defense and Fighter Fitness classes.
The 14 day trial is suitable for all those people who wish to start training classes in Kickboxing, MMA, Jiu Jitsu Self Defense, Fitness Boot camps or Kids Karate near Arlington Heights to reap more than just the physical benefits these disciplines offer.
Here is a video on the new Arlington heights Karate classes:
The new gym will be fully equipped for martial arts training and the instructors at the new establishment will be fully trained and experienced.
A few critical elements that make martial arts classes Fun, Safe and Exciting for their members are:
1. The Skills and Passion of the coaches.
2. Many class times and schedules to make it convenient for students.
3. A school that offers a wide variety of classes to select from. Martial Arts Styles differ and I can’t tell you how many times students come to Victory to learn one thing only to later to take many of the other martial arts classes we offer.
If you’re looking for the Top Rated Karate Classes near Arlington Heights, IL., then start your journey with Victory Martial Arts Academy.
Victory Martial Arts Arlington Heights
764 W. Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, Illinois 60005
Victory Martial Arts Arlington Heights is driven to get our students the RESULTS they are looking for! We believe that nothing better prepares a person better than Martial Arts training. We strive to maintain a culture of Safety, cleanliness and Fun. We serve: Palatine, Buffalo Grove, Elk Grove Village, Mt Prospect and Schaumburg. To learn more about the new trail offer please visit: Manta.com Victory Page – Yelp.com Reviews or see us on YP.com