Archive | Chokes from Head to Head Position RSS feed for this section
By kiyoshiandsuki on January 28, 2013 in Chokes from Head to Head Position, Chokes from Quarter Position, Free Content Only!, Grappling Techniques, Head to Head position, MMA Grappling, Quarter Position, Techniques, Transitions from Head to Head, Uncategorized, Video, Youtube
Instructor and monthly contributor Tommy Wolst shows a devastating submission that can be pulled off in several different transitions!
- MMA Footwork March 22, 2010
- The Armlock Intensive Study course April 2, 2009
- Thai Boxing Basics Seminar December 11, 2009
- Circuits For Ultimate MMA Conditioning Using Medicine Ball and Power Exercises April 20, 2009
- January 2012 Instructor Module December 21, 2011
- May 2013 Curriculum May 1, 2013
- BigMMA Seminar 2013 Trailer ft. Jeff Curran April 3, 2013
- Position Specific Video Series Trailer March 28, 2013
- Protege 10 Conference Day 2 March 26, 2013
- April 2013 Curriculum March 26, 2013
- Brian Spain: August's curriculum is a great one! After watchin...
- anthony buoniconti: Awesome Stuff...
- Quintin Graves: This type of commentary is perfect for the type of...
- admin: Thank you for those kind words :)...
- admin: Great question!! We will be answering via video sh...
101 arm bar bench press bjj brabo bravo brazilian choke Dion Riccardo eddie gilberts grappling grappling guard heel hook jiu jitsu judo knockout power leg leo locks martial arts martial arts schools mata medicine ball Mixed Martial Arts MMA mma classes mma lessons mma schools muay thai power exercises royce rubber sambo submissions sweeps Techniques thai boxing throws toss and chop triangle ufc vale tudo